RISOINFIORE Gloria long-grain rice with anchovies
Recipe courtesy of: Tipografo in cucina - www.untipografoincucina.blogspot.it Ingredients for 4 people
- 360 g of RISOINFIORE semi-wholemeal Gloria long-grain rice
- 10-12 anchovy fillets in oil
- 3 shallots or half a white onion
- lemon juice
- extra-virgin olive oil (as required)
- 60 g of butter
- white pepper
- a little salt
- 2.5-3 litres of vegetable stock
- Peel the onion.
- Add the Gloria rice and turn up the heat to toast the grains a little. Add the lemon juice to deglaze the pan and start adding the stock, a little at a time, to cook the rice.
- Season with the salt and white pepper and add the chives.
- After the rice has cooked for 16-18 minutes, take the pan off the heat and add the butter, stirring it in vigorously until it has melted and given the risotto a glossy sheen.
- Plate up however you like.