RISOINFIORE Gloria long-grain rice, finished with foie gras, langoustine tartare and tomato powder
Recipe courtesy of: Chef Paolo Bullone Ingredients for 4 people
- 300 g of RISOINFIORE Gloria long-grain rice
- 40 g of Foie Gras au Torchon
- 3 prime Sicilian langoustines
- 30 g of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 15 g of freeze-dried tomatoes
- 15 g of extra-virgin olive oil
- 15 g of butter
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Clean the langoustines and use them to prepare a tartare seasoned with a pinch of salt and just the slightest drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil. Crush the heads of the langoustines to extract the “coral”, which will be emulsified with a little extra-virgin olive oil and used to finish the risotto.
- Toast the rice with a light splash of extra-virgin olive oil and moisten it with the stock. Add more stock, a little at a time to cook the rice.
- After 15 minutes, take the pan off the heat and add the foie gras, which should be cut into small dice. Add the Parmigiano, the coral emulsion, the butter and salt and pepper. Stir until the butter has melted and imparted a glossy sheen to the risotto.
- Serve the rice in a rimmed soup plate, topped with a quenelle of langoustine tartare and some powdered freeze-dried tomato. Finally, decorate with a single pea shoot.